ysr pension kanuka status | ysr pension kanuka report | ysr pension kanuka disbursement report | ysr pension kanuka login | ysr pension kanuka panchayat wise list
YSR Pension Kanuka is one of the important welfare schemes for poor sections of the society. It was launched by the chief Minister Jaganmohan Reddy on 1st March 2020. The primary objective of this scheme is to support old age people who are vulnerable to different financial problems.
In this article we will discuss about YSR Pension Kanuka in detailed.
|Name of the Scheme||YSR Pension Kanuka|
|Launched by||Chief Minister Of Andhra Pradesh|
|Launched year||1st March, 2020|
|Objective of the scheme||Providing pensions(as of now Approximately 58.99 lacs beneficiaries)|
|Beneficiaries||Economically poor section|
The Government of Andhra Pradesh is committed to the welfare and development of all sections of the society. To achieve this goal, the government has announced “Navarathnalu” consisting of various welfare and development programs.
As part of Navarathanalu, increasing the amount of pension and lowering the age limit for old age pension is a great welfare measure to alleviate the suffering of the poor and vulnerable sections of the society especially the elderly and the sick, widows and the disabled.
Despite the challenging financial situation, the order was issued through GOMS to achieve this lofty goal. 103 Date: 30.05.2019 Increasing the amount of social security pension for the elderly, widows, toddy tapers, weavers, unmarried women PLHIV) person, traditional twist Rs. 2250 / – per month, disabled person, hijra, and Bapu artists Rs. – Money, and for people with chronic kidney disease who are both carrying out dialysis by the government and network hospitals at Rs. 10,000 / – per month. The increased scale of pension payable after July 1, 2019, is effective from June 2019.
Eligibility Criteria for YSR Pension Kenuka
The applicants who wishes to apply for YSR Pension keneka should go through the eligiblty criteria before applying for the scheme:
- The Applicants must be permanent resident of Andra Pradesh state.
- Applicants must belong to the below poverty line(BPL) category holding ration card.
- The applicants cannot be a beneficiary from any other pension scheme.
For Age related to eligibilty, please follow AP govt guidelines. Click here to read this
Types of Pensions
- Old age pension
- Weaving pension
- Widow’s pension
- Disability pension
- Toddy Tappers
- ART pension
- Eunuch pension
- Fisherman’s pension
- Single female pension
- 10.C KDU Pension
- Traditional shoemaker’s pension
- Dapu Shilpi Pension
How to check the beneficiary list of YSR Pension Keuka
To check the list of beneficiaries you need to follow the simple steps given below: –
- First click on this official link
- On the webpage, enter the following information-
- Click Go
- The list will appear.
How to check YSR Pension Kanuka status
To check the status of pension scheme application, you need to follow the simple steps given below: –
- Candidates who want to check their pension status first have to go to the official website
- Now on the homepage of the website, you will find the status option of pension.As soon as you click, you will be taken to a new web page.
- Two options will appear on your screen such as-
- Pension ID
- Grievance ID
- YSR Pension Kanuka List
- Choose from your preferred options.
- Now enter the information carefully on the web page appeared
- Click to submit
- The application status will be displayed on your screen.
How to download YSR pension Kanuka form
To apply for the scheme you need to follow the simple steps given here: –
- At first, download the Pension Kanuka application form. To download, click here
- After that take out a print copy of the downloaded application form.
- Now Fill up the application form with all the required details carefully.
- Attach requisite documents.
- Finally, Submit to the nearby concerned government office.
Helpline number for YSR Pension Kanuka Scheme
Telephone No: 0866 – 2410017
Email ID: [email protected]