West Bengal digital ration card 2021 | Download West Bengal Digital Ration Card Application Form | Digital Ration Card Application Status, Ration Card List | WB Ration Card 2021 | wbpds.gov.in apply online
Ration Card is one of the integral documents that every middle-class and lower-class family has in our country. Through a ration card, one can get subsidized food grains provided by the government. West Bengal Digital Ration Card Scheme is an initiative to change the existing ration card into digital form. So, in this article, I shall discuss all the important information related to West Bengal Digital Ration Card 2021.
West Bengal Digital Ration Card 2021 @wbpds.gov.in
West Bengal Digital Ration Card Scheme was launched by the Department of Food and Supplies, Govt. of West Bengal. Through this digital card, one can easily get government services. Earlier, people used to carry out the hard copy of the ration card, and often poor people face issues related to ration copy. But, the digital ration card will overcome these limitations.
The primary objective of the West Bengal public distribution system is to provide all information in one portal so that people find it easier. You can also call it one-stop information for the public distribution system. The digital ration card will reduce corruption and will bring transparency.
The portal contains all the necessary information related to rations & essential items such as rice, sugar, kerosene, etc that are provided to the most vulnerable sections of the society.
The website/portal will also share information related to PDS(Public Distribution System), central & State govt policies, pricing and the amount to be distributed to the beneficiaries.
|Name of the Scheme||West Bengal Digital Ration Card Scheme|
|Launch By||West Bengal Public Distribution System (WBPDS)|
|Objective of the scheme||To provide digital ration card|
|Beneficiaries||citizen of west Bengal|
|Monitored By||Department of Food and Supplies, Govt. of West Bengal|
Eligibility Criteria WB Digital Ration Card
To avail the benefits of WB Digital Ration Card 2021, the applicant has to satisfy the following criteria.
- The applicant has to be a permanent resident of West Bengal State.
- The applicant should not possess any ration card.
- The candidate whose ration card has been expired or applied for a temporary ration card, then he can apply for a new digital ration card.
- Newly married couples residing in West Bengal are eligible under this scheme.
Documents Required for WB Digital Ration Card
Below are the documents requires to get the benefits of the West Bengal Digital Card Ration Card Scheme 2021
- Voter ID/EPIC
- Aadhar Card
- PAN Card
- Email ID
- Age Proof
- Mobile Number
- Old ration card if available
How to apply for WB Digital Ration Card offline
To apply for west bengal digital ration card 2021 in offline, you can follow these simple steps below:
- At first, download the ration card application forms given below link
- After downloading the form, take out a print out copy of the application form and fill it carefully.
- After filling the form, attached the required documents along with the application form.
- Finally, submit this form to the concerned authorities
Digital Ration Card application Process Online
To apply west bengal digital ration card 2021 online, you can follow these simple steps:
- First of all, you have to visit the official website of the West Bengal public distribution system. To visit the website, click here.
- On the home page of the website, click on the “Click here to apply” option for Non- Subsidized Ration or Conversion to Non-Subsidized Ration Card.
- Now enter your mobile number and click on Get OTP.
- An OTP will be sent to the given mobile number. Validate your OTP by entering the OTP.
- Select the required option and fill the application form.
- Now click on the SHOW member button, when you click on that option, it will display the “Add another member” tab. You can fill the applications of other family members.
- After that click on Save and View Application option.
- Finally, Click on the Submit button.
- When you click on the Submit button, an application number will be generated.
- Now keep this number for future use.
How To Check the WB Digital Ration Card Application Status
To check the application status of West Bengal Digital Ration Card 2021, you can follow the simple steps given below.
- First of all, go to the official website from this link.
- When you click on this link, you will be landed on the home page of west bengal public distribution system.
- On the home, click on “Search You Ration Card Status” option.
- Now enter the details of the applicant and click on search button.
- When you click on search button, the application status will be displayed on your screen.
Process to check WB ration card list 2021
To check the ration card list of West Bengal Digital Ration Card 2021, you can follow the steps given below.
- First of all, go to the official website here.
- On the Home page of the website, click on the “Reports on NFSA” option.
- Now select the “View Ration Card count (NFSA & state Scheme)” option from the navigation menu.
- when you click on the option, the list of ration cards (district wise) will appear on the screen.
- After that, you will be asked to select your district name and FPS name. Select your district and FPS name.
- As soon as you enter it, the list of west Bengal digital ration card 2021 will appear on the screen.
How To Link West Bengal Ration Card With Aadhaar Card online?
To link West Bengal Digital Ration Card 2021 with Aadhar card online, you can simply follow these steps below.
- First of all, go to the official website of West Bengal Digital Ration Card, To visit the website, click here.
- On the home page of the website, click on “Ration card link to Aadhaar” option.
- Now fill in the required information and click on the submit button.
To link Aadhar Card with your ration card offline, you can follow the steps given below.
To link Aadhar Card with Ration card, you should take the photocopy of the Aadhar Card of all the family members along with the photocopy of the ration card and go to any nearby office of Food and Supplies departments under the West Bengal Government.
Helpline number for West Bengal Digital Ration Card 2021
Anyone who finds difficulty can call the below toll-free number for any help
- Number: 1800 345 5505 or 1967
- Email Id: [email protected]