The Government of Uttar Pradesh has released the UP ration card list 2020 under NFSA recently. Applicants who have applied for a ration card can check their names online. If you have applied earlier, and your name was missed out. Don’t worry, this article is also for you. In this article, I will tell you how can you check the revised name on the newly released ration card list.
So, let’s start !!
UP Ration Card List 2020
The government of Uttar Pradesh has issued a notification to provide a ration card for the people below the poverty line. If you are also looking for ration card, then what is the whole process of making UP Ration Card, I will explain you in this article step by step.
But before that, you have to go to the official website fcs.up.nic.in to check all the official details. If you have applied earlier and looking for UP ration card list 2020, then follow these simple steps, along with that you can check the amount of ration such as rice, wheat, etc you will be given by the govt.
- At first, head over to the official website of the Department of Food and logistics, UP govt. To visit click here.
- Now Click on the NFSA link from the drop-down menu and select the eligibility list as shown in the figure below.
- On opening the list, all the districts of U.P will appear on the screen. Select your district and check all the beneficiaries.
- After that select your area/circle/town. There will be a separate list for rural and urban areas.
- Next step select the name of your dealer/ dhukandar name from where you take rations from your village and click on the particular category of ration card that you applied.
- Now search and click your name:
Once you select your distributor/ dealer name a list of all ration card holders under the distributor will appear on the screen. Now you can check if your name is on the ration list.
You can search your name on the list. Then you will get your ration card number. And if your name is on the list of other basic details mentioned in front of your name, it ensures that you are eligible for NFSA rations.
If you want to check the full details of your ration card, you can go further by clicking on “Digitized Ration Card Number”. Likes
- Check the details of your Ration card: Now click your ration number, you will get complete details about ration card appears on the screen.
- Finally, you can take a screenshot of your digital ration card for future use.
What are the documents required to apply for new UP ration card ?
If your name is not on the list of UP ration card list 2019, and you have applied for it, you must contact the relevant department. If you have not applied before, you can also apply for a fresh ration card. Below is a list of the documents you will need for the new application –
- Aadhaar card
- PAN card
- Recent passport size photographs
- Bank passbook
- Caste/category certificate
- Certificate of Income
- Previous electricity bill
- Gas connection