NREGA Job Card List online at nrega.nic.in | नरेगा जॉब कार्ड लिस्ट ऑनलाइन कैसे देखे | NREGA Job Card List 2020-21 | Nrega new List
The NREGA scheme, which is also known as the National Rural Employment Guarantee Act, was started by the Central Government of India in the year 1991 for the first time under the Government of P.V. Narsimha Rao. Later on, it was accepted by both the houses of the Indian Parliament and carried out across a total of 625 districts all over India by enlisting people’s names and details on the NREGA job card list.
The principal goal of this scheme is to provide employment opportunities to the rural population of this country and improve the standard of their lives. This scheme was even published in the World Development Report in 2014, and later it was also called a stellar instance of rural development by the World Bank.
|Name of the Scheme||Mahatma Gandhi National Rural Employment Guarantee Act|
|Scheme Launched by||Central Government of India|
|Targeted Beneficiaries||Citizens of rural India|
|Objective of the Scheme||To provide employment opportunities for the people in India.|
|Mode of Application||Offline|
|Benefits||It ensures a paid employment opportunity for every people living in the rural regions in India.|
|Supervised by||Gram Sabha, Gram Panchayats, State Governments, and the Central Government|
What is NREGA Job Card List?
The NREGA act was renamed as MGNREGA at the time of the launch of this scheme. The full form of MGNREGA is the Mahatma Gandhi National Rural Employment Guarantee Act. Under this scheme, the Central Government of India provides unskilled waged-labor works to the poor people for up to 100 days in every financial year.
A job card is offered to the members of the low-income families with the details of work that the NREGA beneficiaries or the job cardholders have to perform. Every year, a new job card is prepared for each beneficiary and added or removed people’s names on the NREGA job card list, depending on the criteria.
You can check the state-wise names of people enlisted under this list in your area and their designated work details on the official website of this scheme at any point in time.
Eligibility Criteria for NREGA Job card 2021
The eligibility criteria for applying under the NREGA scheme has been kept very straightforward so that a large number of rural populations can enjoy the benefits of this scheme. The following are some of the eligibility criteria for registering for the NREGA Job Card List.
- The person must be a citizen of India
- The age of the candidate has to be more than 18 years of age at the time of the application
- The job seeker must be a part of a local household or Gram Panchayat
- The aspirants have to volunteer themselves for the unskilled wage labor works
Also Read, Pradhan Mantri Kisan Samman Nidhi Yojana
The eligibility criteria of the NREGA scheme have been prepared in a way so that a maximum number of citizens can be taken under the benefits of this scheme. However, anybody failing to fulfill the above-mentioned criteria will not be allowed to entertain the benefits.
If the person is not a member of any local household or is reluctant to volunteer as unskilled labor, they cannot apply for this job card.
How to Apply for the NREGA Job Card List 2021?
The application process for the NREGA job card is currently conducted on a completely offline mode because of the Internet connectivity in the rural parts of India. There is a provision for the application forms to be collected from any local Gram Panchayat, or you can also make an application for the job on plain white paper.
However, individuals can also avail themselves of the official NREGA website option to download NREGA job card application form free of cost.
In case you are applying for the job card with an application on the clean paper, you need to attach a few documents along with it, which we are mentioning add the following:
- Name, age, and gender of the applicants from the local household
- Photograph of the applicant(s)
- Name of the Gram Panchayat
- Name of the village
- Name of the block
- Thumb impression or specimen signature of the applicants
- details in case the applicant(s) is/are a beneficiary of SC/ ST/IAY/LR
Apart from the information mentioned above, the applicant must submit a few more documents to prove their residence and identity, such as the Ration card, Pan card details, Voter ID card, and the Aadhaar card. An NREGA job card should be issued in the name of the applicant within 15 days of submitting the application.
A Few Other Factors to Be Kept in Mind During the Process of the Application
- The applications can be made orally to a Ward Member, Program Office, Gram Panchayat, or any State Government Official. It can also be done through the interactive voice response system, telephone, website, call center, mobile, or via a State Government authorized kiosk set-up.
- The Gram Panchayats can then designate the self-help groups, school teachers, ward members, village-level revenue functionaries, Anganwadi workers, Common Service Centers (CSCs), and MGNREGA Labor Groups to receive regular work applications.
- The rural workers can also make joint applications with several other applicants through authorized entities, NGOs, or themselves.
Key Features of the NREGA Job Card List 2021
The NREGA job cards include the following details of every applicant on the card.
- Details of the applicant’s in the local household, like the name, gender, age, father’s name, residential address, bank or post-office bank account number, etc.
- Job or the employment record
- Photograph of the beneficiary or the NRGEA job card holder
- Dates and other details about the employment provided to the candidate
- The pay-out details as an unemployment allowance
The unemployment allowance is the sum that is paid to the applicant under the Mahatma Gandhi National Rural Employment Guarantee Act, in case he or she is not employed under the scheme within 15 days of submitting the application asking for employment or the person’s name is not enlisted in the NREGA job card list.
NREGA Mobile Application Process
There is a mobile app for the people who have already been enlisted under the scheme. You can find the app on the Google play store called MGNREGA or NREGA. The beneficiaries of the Mahatma Gandhi National Rural Employment Guarantee Act scheme can register themselves on the app and check all the detailed information of their local area. The information available on the app include:
- Details of upcoming new schemes.
- The details of the total work done under the scheme.
- The work details of different Gram Panchayat across other states all over India.
- Total pay-out that every Gram Panchayat has received from the Government.
- Details of available work near your local Gram Panchayat.
Payment Process for the NREGA Job Card List 2021
The payment for the jobs carried out under the MGNREGA scheme is paid directly to the bank accounts or the post office bank account of the job cardholder, after calculating the wages depending on the type and the amount of work provided to each worker.
If an applicant does not have any bank account, they can apply for a new account using the NREGA job card as documentary proof for KYC.
Alternatively, in infrequent instances, if the village does not have access to any bank or post office, the payments can be carried out in cash by the Gram Panchayats with prior approval from the State Governments and the Ministry.
However, one must remember that wages provided by the MGNREGA scheme are the same irrespective of whether the person receiving the payment is a male or a female.
Grievance Procedure for NREGA Job Card List
In case you have any grievances related to the registration for the job card, payment, unemployment allowance, demand or allocation or the management of the work, etc. under the MGNREGA scheme, you can lodge your complaint online by following the below-mentioned steps:
- Go to the complaint section on the official website of the NREGA.
- Select the name of your state.
- You will find an application form.
- Choose your identification if you are a citizen, worker, media, NGO, or a VIP.
- Select the source where you got the information related to the irregularities in the MGNREGA.
- Fill in the required information within the given space, and then click on the “submit complaint” button.
Benefits of the NREGA Job Card List Scheme 2021
The MGNREGA scheme offers a range of benefits, especially for the underdeveloped rural area. The key benefits of this scheme can be summarized as the following:
- Increases the powers of the local households or the Gram Panchayats
- It guarantees paid employment for the people in the rural regions of India
- Promotes a better usage of the water and land resources of the rural parts of the country
- It initiates a better infrastructure for rural India
- Ensures the social inclusion of the rural belt of the Indian population
- It utilizes the unused or the underused labor resources of India
- Generates the total consumption growth of the country by boosting the spending capability of the villagers
We hope this article will help anyone seeking fundamental knowledge about the NREGA Job Card List. It is indeed an unprecedented step on behalf of the Central Government of India to make a positive step towards the growth of the entire country as a whole. After introducing this scheme, the tendency of urban migration of the rural population has decreased significantly. You can always go and check the official National Rural Employment Guarantee Act website for any further queries.