kalia yojana list 2020 | kalia yojana online apply | kalia yojana beneficiary list | kalia yojana new list 2020 odisha | kalia yojana odisha name list | kalia yojana 2nd list | kalia yojana 2020 | kalia yojana helpline number
Kalia Yojana list 2020 is available @ kalia.co.in
KALIA Yojana, 2020 1st, 2nd, 3rd list is available at kalia.co.in. Kalia scheme has been implemented by the Government of Odisha for the welfare of farmers. The Kalia Yojana has been launched by the Chief Minister of Odisha, Shri Naveen Patnaik on 21 December 2018. The scheme aims to provide financial assistance to small, marginal farmers and landless agricultural laborers of the state.
Odisha is a state known for its variety of agricultural crops. Where the majority of their economic growth depends on agriculture, farmers are one of the most mislead groups within society. These people live the majority of their lives in the utmost poverty along with falling into the debt trap. That is why the State Government of Odisha has enrolled the KALIA Yojana to provide financial support to these farmers.
In this article, we will discuss KALIA Yojana in detailed.
|Name of the Scheme||Krushak Assistance for Livelihood and Income Augmentation (KALIA) scheme|
|Scheme Launched by||Chief Minister Mr. Naveen Patnaik, Government of Odisha|
|Launched Year||21st December, 2018|
|Targeted Beneficiaries||Farmers, cultivators, croppers and landless agriculture laborers|
|Objective of the Scheme||To Provide Financial Support to Small and Marginal Farmers|
|Mode of Application||Online|
|Benefits||Assistance to Farmers|
|Supervised by||Odisha Government|
What is Kalia Yojana?
The idea behind the Kruskak Assistance for Livelihood and Augmentation (KALIA) Scheme is to eradicate poverty within the agricultural sector of Odisha. With the KALIA Yojana, the Government tries to lend their farmer with flexible support, so that they can excel and prosper in their agriculture.
At the end of the day, the primary objective is to provide financial support to the farmers, so that the Government can accelerate agriculture in Odisha.
The scheme particularly envisions the small and marginal farmers to become debt-free and lead a life full of prosperity and happiness. A total of 10,000 Crore of funding has been dedicated for the Yojana so that KALIA can bring forth all the cultivators under one roof.
Eligibility Criterion for KALIA Yojana
The eligibility criterion for the KALIA Yojana for different agricultural classes are as follows:
- Under the support for cultivation, only the small and marginal farmers are eligible. The eligibility criterion for getting a small farmer is someone who is under the possession of 1 hectare (2.5 acres) to 2 hectares (5 acres) of agricultural lands. Farmers who own less than 1 hectare of agricultural land also comes under being a marginal farmer.
- All the landless agricultural households come under the scheme of KALIA Yojana. There is no such eligibility criterion, particularly for this section.
- Landless agricultural laborers also falls under the KALIA scheme. Given that they are vulnerable and require financial assistance. The eligibility criterion includes being old, disabled or affected to chronic disabled.
- Beneficiaries coming under multiple eligibility criteria, only have the liberty to entertain single benefit.
Anyone who doesn’t meet the eligibility criterion is an exclusion. Still, the Government of Odisha has published a circular for particular exclusions under the KALIA Yojana. These includes:
- Any retired or current employee under the Central or State Government or working on a PSU can’t get the benefits under this scheme.
- All the farmers or their spouses who are income tax payee are not eligible to get benefit from this scheme either.
How to Apply for KALIA Yojana?
The application form for the KALIA Yojana is termed as the Father Inclusion Form. So, if you are eligible for the scheme, you can fill out the online form by following these simple steps:
- Visit the official website of the scheme which is www.kalia.co.in
- At the top of the page; you can find a link saying ‘Online Apply for Inclusion’
- Once you click on that link, it will open the Farmer Registration page.
- The first and foremost thing that you need to submit is your Aadhar Card Number
- Now, after filling out the same, click on ‘Show.’
- This will open up more options on the screen. These include the Applicant’s Name, their Father’s/Husband’s name, Bank Details, Type of Farmer, and so on.
- Make sure to add the correct information and submit the form.
- A message will pop up, ‘Data Submitted Successfully’
How to Check Beneficiary List of Kalia Yojana District and Village Wise
If you want to check the Beneficiary list of KALIA Yojana, you can actually do the same both district and village wise. In order to check the list, you need to go through the following steps:
- First of all, head over the official website of KALIA Yojana, i.e. http://kalia.co.in
- Within the homepage, you will find the option ‘KALIA Yojana List.’
- Once you click on that link, you will get into another website. There you have to select the name of your district.
- After you choose your district, you need to look for your block and then GP.
- Once you get everything right, you can click on the ‘View List’ option to get the PDF of all the beneficiary list.
- Make sure to fill out the CAPTCHA code and click on the ‘Submit’ option.
- Within the PDF, you can find the name of the candidate.
Make sure to cross-check your KALIA ID, along with your village name, your father/husband name, in order to confirm that your name exists on the list.
KALIA Yojana Grievance
It is imperative to understand that applicants can file a grievance form under the following circumstances:
- After the form has been applied, the applicant has received the first instalment but not the second one.
- After the form has been applied, the applicant has received both the first and second instalment.
- Even without applying, the applicant has received assistance.
- After the form has been applied, the applicant hasn’t received any assistance.
Grievance Form Application Procedure
In order to apply for the grievance form under the KALIA Yojana, the applicant needs to go through the following procedures:
- Head over to the official website, which is www.kalia.co.in
- Look for the section, ‘online Grievance Application form’ which you will find that the top right corner.
- You will be redirected to another page with some on-screen instructions.
- After clicking on the proceed option, another question will pop up, ‘Do you want to file Grievance?’
- From the two options, click on Yes and enter your Aadhar Card number.
- Now you can find the entire grievance form.
- Fill up with your necessary details and click on the submit option.
- You will get a token number, make sure to note it down for further use.
Benefits of KALIA Yojana
The KALIA Yojana is not only just to provide assistance to the farmers but to support livelihood for them and their families. Down below is a list of all the benefits that different classes of the agricultural sector can actually reap:
- Agriculture Households: For all the small and marginal farmers, financial assistance of Rs 25,000 will be provided for every farm family. The amount will be provided for five seasons, with Rs 5000 for the consecutive five seasons. This shall be provided to the farmers so that they can make their purchase for the inputs such as seeds, pesticides, fertilizers along with other assistance for laborers and various investments. Initially, the scheme was implemented in 2018-2019 from the Rabi season.
- Landless Agricultural Households: For all the landless agricultural households, financial assistance of Rs 12500 shall be provided. The same amount is given as a reimbursement for allied agricultural activities including mushroom cultivation, goal rearing unit, bee-keeping, and even fishery kits for all the fishermen. The particular scheme is beneficial for all the SC and ST population of Odisha.
- Landless Agricultural Laborers: In order to help landless agricultural labourers to sustain their livelihood, financial assistance of Rs 10,000 shall be provided every single year. This is particularly available for the group of people who are either in their old age, suffering through diseases or vulnerable for some other reason.
Life Insurance Coverage
- With just a premium of Rs 330, a life insurance coverage for Rs 2 Lakh shall be provided for all the beneficiaries. Given that the savings bank account holder should be between the age of 18-50 years old. Within the same premium, the Government of Odisha will bear Rs 165 among the farmer’s share, per annum.
- At just a nominal premium of Rs 12, personal accident coverage of Rs 2 Lakh shall be provided to the farmer. The savings bank account holder should be between the age of 18-50 years. Further including, among that Rs 12, half of the premium shall be compensated by the Odisha Government.
- For all the people above the age of 51 to 70, the entire premium of Rs 12 shall be borne by the Odisha Government.
Crop Loan Facilities
For all the farmers seeking out crop loan, they shall get the same of upto Rs 50,000 at 0% interest rate.
What is KALIA BARTA?
For all the people who are not aware of the scheme, the Government of Odisha has started their very own information scheme known as KALIA BARTA.
If anyone wants to know more about the KALIA Yojana can give a missed call to the mobile number 08061174222. Their number shall automatically be registered with the Government.
Further down the line, all information regarding the scheme will be redirected to their mobile number either through SMS or voice message.