Emitra SSO portal or the Single Sign-On Identification portal is an online digital platform introduced by the Rajasthan state government. This online digital service login ID is designed to provide access to all the citizens of the state the benefits of a large number of government schemes and services. This scheme runs under the supervision of the Digital India campaigns. The Rajasthan Single Sign On(SSO ID login) is an identification process that is unique for each citizen to give them access to all the Rajasthan state government services.
You will get all the relevant information related to this scheme in this article. Here is a quick overview of the Rajasthan SSO ID login portal.
|Name of the Scheme||eMitra SSO (Signal Sign On) ID Portal|
|Scheme Launched by||Chief Minister of Rajasthan|
|Targeted Beneficiaries||People living in the state|
|Objective of the Scheme||Benefits of services to the citizen|
|Mode of Application||Online|
|Benefits||People can avail 40 Govt. Services with a single login ID. This ID can facilitate multiple transactions.|
|Supervised by||The state govt. of Rajasthan|
What exactly is SSO ID?
The eMitra Rajasthan Single Sign On (SSO) web portal was first introduced by the Rajasthan Chief Minister Ashok Gehlot Guru in the year 2013. It was launched with the aim to provide the benefits of all the e-services and schemes of the Rajasthan government to all the residents of the state through the unique web portal. This portal functions like a single window to access all industry-specific, citizen-specific, and government employee-specific services.
To avail of the services, one must complete the registration and login process on the government website with a unique SSO user ID and password. Once the registration and login process is done, the user will be able to access all the 40 government services with one ID. Moreover, enrollment and registration are provided free of cost.
The registration process has been kept very simplified, keeping the general people of Rajasthan in mind so that anyone with the slightest knowledge of mobiles, computers, and the internet can avail of the scheme. The Raj SSO ID login is a one-stop solution for quickly accessing all the govt. Services at once.
The List of Services Offered Under the eMitra SSO Portal Login ID
- RAJSSO Business Registration Departments
- Raj SSO Artisan Registration
- Rajasthan SSO GST Portal
- SSO ID Bank Services
- Bhamashah Swasthya Bima Yojana (BSBY)
- E-Mitra SSO Services Reports
- RAJSSO MIS Attendance
- JIO Bhamashah Login RAJ SSO ID
- e-Mitra Service SSO
- Arms License Registration Raj SSO
- Change Challenge service
- DCE APP SSO service
- Digital Visitor Register Rajasthan Govt.
- DMRD Disaster Management, Relief & Civil Defense Department
- CHMS Circuit House Management System SSO Portal
- Drug Control Department of Rajasthan single sign-on
- Electrical Inspectorate Department (EID)
- E-Bazaar SSO ID Registration
- DCO Drug Control Organization
- Electronic Health Records (EHR)
- Electrical Inspectorate
- Forest and Wildlife
- TAD RAJ SSO
- Employment News
- GPS Consultancy
- iStart Business
- BPAS Building Plan Approval
- Job Recruitment Fair
- HTE Higher Technical & Medical Education
- ITI SSO APP
- BRSY Bhamashah Rojgar Srijan Yojana
- LDMS Labor Department Management System
- LSG Local Government
- IHMS Integrated Health Management System
Eligibility Criteria for eMitra SSO ID Registration
There are a few eligibility criteria that you have to fulfill in order to register for the SSO ID. It is essential for you to be aware of these criteria before you start the process. The following are but eligibility criteria that one has to fulfill to register for the eMitra SSO ID login in Rajasthan.
- The first criteria that one has to fulfill is that the person has to be a permanent resident of the state of Rajasthan to avail of the government facilities and get access to the SSO login.
- Apart from the individuals, the institutes, industries, start-ups who are working in the state, as well as the government employees and the SIPF (State Insurance and Provident Fund) users can also register for the eMitra SSO portal.
- An identity proof issued by the state government is a must for every applicant.
This unique identity brings every government service to the general citizens, just one click away.
The benefits of this scheme can be entertained only by all the native citizens of Rajasthan. This the first and only eligibility criteria of this scheme. Therefore, anyone who is living in Rajasthan on a migratory basis for work or any other purpose and does not have any identity proof generated by the state government will not be able to get access to the website or the government services and schemes.
Required Documents to Enroll in the SSO ID Login New Account
The beneficiaries must produce a few documents to enroll or register in the SSO ID login for a new account. The registration can be done in three different ways depending on the applicant’s status of whether he or she is a general citizen, a government employee, or an industry, institution, or business. Here we have listed some of the essential documents that you are going to need at the time of enrollment:
- Aadhar Card (Both side photograph)
- Bhamashah Card
- Jan Aadhar Card
- Facebook Page
- Google ID
- Residence Proof
- Business Register Number (BRN)
- Industry Aadhar Number (UAAN)
- SIPF Number (SIPF)
What is the Registration Procedure for eMitra SSO Apply Online?
If you fulfill the eligibility criteria and have got all the documents mentioned above, you are ready to start with the online registration process for the eMitra SSO ID login with a new account. The detailed procedure for the registration and login is mentioned step by step below:
- First, you need to go to the website of the Rajasthan SSO official portal – http://sso.rajasthan.gov.in/
- You will be given two options to choose any of them on the home page – login and registration.
- If you are a new applicant, you have to click on the “registration” button.
- After that, you will be given three more options to choose the type of applicant you are – a Citizen, Udyog / Industry, or a Government Employee.
- You have to choose the option related to your status.
- Citizen’s Registration for SSO Portal
- If you choose the citizen option, you will be given five options on the portal at the next step. There will be links to the Jan Aadhar card, Bhamashah card, Aadhar card, google ID, and Facebook Page.
- You can choose any of the five options to register yourself for the SSO ID.
- Industry Registration for the SSO Portal
- If you want to register to access water as an industry, there will be two options for you at the next step. The links you will be given are – Udyog Aadhar and BRN.
- You will be able to register on the portal by entering your Industry Aadhar Number (UAN) or the Business Register Number (BRN).
- Government Employees Registration for the SSO Portal
- If you are a government employee, here you will have a single option to register on the eMitra SSO ID portal. At this point, you will see the link to the SIPF.
- Here the government employees will be allowed to register with their SIPF number and password.
What is the SSO ID login procedure?
After successfully completing the registration process, you can proceed with the SSO ID website’s login process. Here is the Rajasthan eMitra SSO ID step-by-step login procedure.
- Begin by visiting the official Rajasthan SSO ID website. It will open the homepage of the portal.
- On this page, now you have to choose the “login” option from the menu. It will redirect you to the next page.
- You have to fill in the username and password for your SSO ID in the given space on the next page.
- You will find a capture code on the very same step, which you have to re-enter correctly and then click on the login button.
Emitra SSO ID Mobile App
You can also use the SSO ID Rajasthan mobile app for availing all the facilities mentioned above. for that, you have to download the mobile app on your mobile from the Google play store. You can find the app on the play store by the name of SSO Raj.
Helpline Information for any Grievance
If you find any problem regarding the registration process or availing of any service after logging into the website, you can contact the official SSO helpline number or through the email address at any point in time. Here are the details:
helpline number: 0141 – 5153222, 0141 – 5123 717
email ID: [email protected]
Benefits of SSO ID login in Rajasthan
- All the citizens can access the government facilities through this portal with a single login ID and password.
- People do not have to depend on any government employee or visit any offices.
- The registration process is straightforward and takes significantly less time.
- Along with Government services, people can also apply for Government jobs on the same portal.
We hope this article will help provide you with all the necessary information about the eMitra SSO ID registration. It is indeed an excellent initiative taken by the state government of Rajasthan.
Besides giving the benefits of all the government services, this portal also promotes students for higher education within the state by providing them with the eMitra SSO ID login scholarship. The positive effects of this scheme will undoubtedly encourage other states to take up similar initiatives for their respective citizens.