Elabharthi Bihar Pension is an online portal where people from Bihar can check the beneficiary list, payment status, and various schemes running by Bihar Govt. People can claim grievances on the platform.
So, if you are from Bihar state and want to know more about Elabharthi Bihar , then read the whole article. In this article, I will tell you how can you check the beneficiary list from the Elabharthi portal also how to check the payment status step by step.
|Name of the scheme||e labharthi Bihar|
|Launched By||Bihar Government|
|Objectives||To provide pensions|
|Beneficary||Residents from Bihar|
What is Elabharthi Bihar Pension
Bihar government various departments such as department of Education, Department of Social welfare, Department of SC/ST or PWD and Social Securty needs accurate data for the successful implementation of various scheme. Schemes such as Free bicycle for girls, free education, students dress and educational materials etc are running in the state. To provide the benefits to the right beneficiary, government system needs accurate and updated data.
Different departments under the state govt runs different schemes and hence they follow various method for data collection and processing. Since the data collected by different departments are not identical and pen-paper based. Hence it is a waste of time collecting data of an individual every time new scheme comes.
Elabharthi focuses on computer based data collection so that vulnerable groups such as old women, physically disable person,widows and un-employed youth can be benefited from the scheme.
For example: Currently Bihar Education Department is implementing Mukhyamantri cycle yojna and Mukhyamantri poshak yojna. Basis on this data, other departments such as SC/ST or minority scholarship schemes will operate. Hence, same data will allow to identify the right beneficiary.
The data of beneficiaries such as name, address, mobile number, email address, bank account details, and Voter ID number will be stored on centralized database. These information will be linked to other social status such as BPL and Socio-Economic Caste Census data.
This is the official portal for all Bihar government’s department such as social welfare department, education etc . People can check all the pension related details and various schemes running by Bihar govt.
key features of Elabharthi Bihar Portal
- PFMS Sent Beneficiary list
- Digital Sign Report
- You can check whether beneficary exist or not
- Also you can check Beneficiary List District/Block/Panchayat Wise
- Verified Aadhaar Report
- Aadhaar Jeevan Praman Authenticated/Unauthenticated Beneficiary List
- Jeevan Praman List(Finger/ARIS)
- Pending Jeevan Praman List
How to check Elabarthi Payment list
Elabarthi payment list is listed on elabharthi.bih.nic.in portal. You can go to the website and check it directly.
- First of all, go to the official website of Elabarthi portal. On the home page of website, you will see an option Payment Report.
- Now on click on that, you will see three options available. One is Check Beneficiary status, Beneficiary Status list, and check beneficiary payment history. Now click on Beneficiary status check.
- After that select and district and block
- Then select Elabarthi beneficiary ID or the beneficiary Aadhar card number and click on search button
- When you enter all the details correctly, elabarthi beneficiary status will pop up on your screen.
Pension Approval Status
To check the pension approval status, candidate can follow these simple steps
- At first, visit the official website. To visit, click here
- On the home page of the website, you will find a link called e-Labharthi Link 1 (For Block,District,Department Login ) . Click on that.
- When you click on e-labharthi link, you will be re-directed to a new page.
- Now go to the payment report and choose the beneficiary status check.
- After that, choose your district and block.
- Now enter your beneficiary ID that was provided during registration and press enter.
- Finally, the pension approval status of beneficiary will be displayed on the screen.
Email Id: [email protected]