Apna khata Rajasthan is an online portal launched by the Rajasthan state government to provide all the details related to the land online to the people of the state. Through this portal, the people of Rajasthan can get access to any land-related information. It is also known as E Dharti Bhulekh Rajasthan. On this portal, citizens from the state can also see their landholding, Khasra number, or land map online.
So, if you belong to Rajasthan state and looking for any land-related information, then you are on the right page on the internet. Today I will guide you on how to find and view the information related to the land on the Apna khata Rajasthan portal.
Apna khata Rajasthan [अपना खाता राजस्थान]
E Dharti Portal Rajasthan
The citizens of the state will not have to go round the Patwarkhana to get information related to the land, nor will they have to face any problems. Now people can not easily see all the details related to land sitting online. If the interested beneficiaries of the state want to get all the information related to the land, then they can go to the Rajasthan Apna Account portal and enter their account number and get all the records of the land.
Highlights of apna khata Scheme
|Name of the Scheme||Apna Khata E Dharti|
|Launched By||Rajasthan Government|
|Objective of the Scheme||To provide all information related to land to |
the people of Rajasthan
|Beneficiary||Residents of Rajasthan|
|Monitored By||Rajasthan Revenue Department|
Objective of Apna Khata Rajasthan
The primary objective of Apna Khata is that the people of the state can get all the information related to their land easily, they do not have to go round the family and do not face any kind of problems. This new initiative of the state will greatly benefit all the people of the state. Now people will be able to get details of their land online through the internet from anywhere.
Benefits of Apna Khata E Dharti Rajasthan
- Through this Apna Khata portal, any person of Rajasthan can know his Khasra number and his Jamabandi number.
- People will not have to go to Patwarkhana for copying this account
- After saving the Rajasthan account copy online, time will be saved.
- People of the state can now get their entire record of lands such as Khasra map, Khatauni, Jamabandi copy, and Girdhavari report etc. by putting their account number on their account portal sitting at home.
- People of the state can avail this facility from any corner of the state.
Rajasthan How to check your account Jamabandi copy online?
Interested beneficiaries of the state who want to see their account Jamabandi copy online, follow the method given below.
- First, the applicant has to go to the official website of Rajasthan to get his account online. After visiting the official website, you will open the home page in the front.
- On this home page, you must first click on the option to select the district. Then you have to choose your district.
- After this, a new page will open in which you have to choose the name of the tehsil.
- After selecting the tehsil, a new page will open in front of you.
- In which you have to choose the name of your village.
- After selecting the village, a form will open in front of you, in that form you will have to fill in all your information like the name, address, etc. of the applicant.
- Then you have to go to the options section below and select the option to issue a copy.
- Here you will have the button that you want to give the required information for the Jamabandi, you want to give the account number or the Khasra number, or by name or USN.
- From this you can choose an option, you can also choose an account number.
- After filling in all the information, you can see the Jamabandi copy online.
How to download Rajasthan land map / Khasra map
The first beneficiary will have to visit the geo map official website. After visiting the official website, the home page will open in front of you.
On this home page, some information has been asked from you, fill all this information asked.
After this click on your measles number which is shown in the map. After this, you will see the map.
From here you can download this map, click on the print option and you can save the PDF file.
How to apply online for the nomination of your account?
Interested beneficiaries of the state who want to apply online for nomination should follow the method given below.
- First, go to the official website of Rajasthan Apna Khata. When you click on this link, you will land on the official website of the Apna Khata.
- On home page of the website, you will see the option to apply online for nomination. You have to click on this option. Now click on this option, a new page will display in front of you.
- On the new page, you will see an application form. You have to fill all the information asked in this application form like the applicant’s name, mobile number, father’s name, address, district, village, etc. After filling in all the information, finally click on the submit button.